Sunday, June 16, 2013

"AFTER-LIFE WITH ARCHIE"


Hello, Pulp Friends,

I can finally let this dead cat out of the coffin! :)
This Fall I will be teaming up with talented powerhouse writer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and Archie Comics to bring the HORROR to Riverdale with the new book AFTER LIFE WITH ARCHIE.
Above you can see my cover for the first issue and the variant cover I did last year that inspired this all.
And on L.A. TIMES’ HERO COMPLEX you can learn a bit more about the book and on how it came to be thanks to an interview with Roberto and me.
If you love the classic EC and Creepy stile horror books, you guys are gonna love this, I promise!


Here’s the solicits for #1 and - below - my variant cover for #1.

AFTER LIFE WITH ARCHIE #1
WRITTEN BY: Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa
ART BY: Francesco Francavilla, Jack Morelli
COVER: Francesco Francavilla
PRICE: $2.99
RELEASE: 10/9

NEW ONGOING SERIES! “Escape From Riverdale”—This is how the end of the world begins… Harvey Award-winning writer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa (Stephen King’s Carrie, Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark) and Eisner-winning artist Francesco Francavilla (Batman, Black Beetle) take Archie and the gang where they’ve never been before—to the grave and back! A horrific accident sets off a series of grim events and Sabrina the Teenage Witch must try to repair the unspeakable evil her spell has unleashed. Gasp in horror as Riverdale faces an impending zombie Arch-pocalypse in this brand-new, spine-tingling ongoing series—but be warned, kiddies, this one’s not for the faint of heart! For TEEN+ readers.

Have a wonderful PULP SUNDAY, everyone!

Cheers,
Francesco

6 comments:

The Groovy Agent said...

I've ordered my copies. Can't wait!

Website Developer said...

Book Us For Fulfill Your 3d Rendering Company Need
Quickgunz 3D Rendering Company with highly skilled and experienced 3d designers develop cutting-edge 3D Rendering services for our reputed clients all over India and abroad.we Are Expert in expert in designing 3d Architectural rendering, 3d Character rendering, 3d Mechanical walkthrough rendering, 3d game models rendering, 3d cut models, 3d walkthrough rendering and many other 3d services.
3D Rendering Company
3D Rendering Company in india

Ashlee Rolfson said...

I stumbled upon this blog post while searching for some great Archie content, and I must say, I'm really enjoying your insights into "Afterlife with Archie." It's such a unique take on the classic characters!
New Born Baby Clothes

Barbara Nimmo said...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog post about "Afterlife with Archie." It's always fascinating to explore different perspectives on comic books and how they evolve over time.
can i use my walmart gift card for gas

Timothee Lambert said...

"Kudos to the author of this history blog. It's like taking a journey through time, and I've learned so much about the past from reading it."
hollister employee discount

Edvin Berg said...

"Your financial investment blog is a treasure trove of financial wisdom. Your insights have helped me make smarter decisions with my money."
fresh choice coupon